Monday, January 31, 2011

~January's memories 2011~

During the days of January, it seems like past very fast.
New semester was over for 1 month.
Studies were on track.
Lots of feelings were inside my heart.
Want to express out.
But I unable to do so.
Only me and God know it.
That's me. Keep silent. Always. xD

In memories:
Playing kite with youth group
Next to Tebrau City
Bubble tea Pisang Goreng Mua Chi
Met Ruo Yi's brother
My kite flying the highest
Again Zhi Hao's problems
Thanks Feng Jun for the treat.

Went KSL with College friends
Yu yee, Jia Yi and Ivy bought an expensive ice-cream==
The rotary parking there frighten me
Dinner at Wang Kok restaurant
Window shopping with Hui Qi and Xin Yei
Met Wen Jun and Guan Ming
Zhi Hao's call never stop= =
Went to a shop which selling poster, nice
At last, didn't buy anything.

Sing K at Red Box, Jusco
With Eeink, Hui Ru, Kai Xin and Meng An
Long time didn't meet them
Meng An's car was scratched
Near the door side><
We were so worried
and quickly thinks the ways to overcome it
Fortunately nothing was happened~huuu...
Have fun at red box
All the equipment was better than Loud Speaker
But the food was terrible==
Since Hui Ru and Meng An were here
I think of Esther~ the memory in our class
Felt funny xD
Miss all of them ><
It was Shun Ern's birthday
Eat steamboat in his house~
Met everyone
Stella, Vivian, Si Jing, Chen Young, Videsh, Kai Jie and many others
everytime gathering with them, many funny things happened
I laughed until stomachache hahahaxD
Eating cake
it was Secret Recipe's cake
if not wrong~haha
and I never meet Evelyn><
very long time I never meet her, so sad><
miss her lar><
Going out with Yang
Felt happy C:
Although he was busy always
He is willing to meet me
Thank you for coming here to meet me
Three times
love so much
waiting for the next time
^^

Induction Day
Making Sushi at Vivietsha's house
have fun at there
Get to know everyone
Selling out all things and making profit
yeah
Christian Fellowship was awesome!
Distributed name card
and my name was on the card some more xD
Looking forward to the next activity
Oh, when can get my paper clip which designed by Zack @@ xD
In college, we always made fun of Jason and Hui Qi
They are Papa and Mama, haha
Because of this our life in class not boring anymore xD
Knew about Yu Yee's beloved
Hope he can get Ivy's heart successfully, haha
Love my classmates
They all are good people
Only a few one... =X
CAT will end in June
Cherish the time spend with everyone
Because some of then maybe leave Sunway
Anyway, I'm glad to know them
Xin Yei and Hui Qi's birthday
Wafu and Ming Chu
Lavender cake and Secret Recipe
Memorable!!

Youth service must improve
I think I must get high requirements on them
Breakthrough!
MTS course was nice
Learn bible teaching
Now already started the second book
Appreaciate Pastor for teaching all of us
Christian should learn more to equip themselves
To become more spiritual
Chinese New year is coming
This year didn't balik kampung
Stay JB
Quite boring, I think
Ang Pau also get lesser ><
Wait for the reunion dinner!!
Steamboat with faniliy
hehe
that's all for Jan's memories.
No more crying.
No more sad.
No more depression.
Throw off all this
to welcome February.
Because I am not alone anymore.
I have you! xD
Thank God for take care always.
Give thanks.
Friend's birthday in Jan:
Zack
Xin Yei
Jian Yang
Shun Ern
Evelyn
Joanna
Joyce
Hui Qi
Li Li
Blessed Birthday!!
(Mum nagging again, haiz, signing off ><)

No comments:

Post a Comment