Wednesday, June 02, 2010

~My interesting classmates~

My class has 24 peoples.
17 girls and 7 boys.
18 Chinese and 6 Indians.
Althought we are a small class, there are so many interesting people in my class.
1. Wei Theng
Convent's girl,
always talk very funny things,
like a "开心果",
make us laugh non-stop,
like to eat sweets and drink 维他奶,
great in drawing also~
2. Xin Yei
a pretty girl,
came from Pontian,
came from SMK Dato' Penggawa Barat,
her face look like a actress from Singapore '姚懿珊',
i think 70% similar~
3. Hui Qi
the tallest girl among us,
has a very long hair,
came from Permas Jaya~
4. Jia Yi
a funny boy,
came from Taman Daya,
very coinsidence that he knows some of my secondary school's friends and also Edwin,
beside that, we are also attend same tuition classes in Omega,
a boy who will do maintainence on face,
and like to shopping,
i was surprise when heard that~
5. Yu Yee
a funny boy also,
came from Pahang,
know many information about polictical,
like to read newspaper,
the most funniest thing is his speaking accent,
always in 第四声,
like 杜(读)书, 中过(国), 差别(bie4),
made me and xin yei laugh non-stop,
but i'm not tease him,
just felt he is very funny~
Besides this 5 people, there are also other classmates like Ivy, Hong Ling, William, Jason, Hui Fang, Siew Chiao and many others...
There are many stories can tell that happened in my class,
funny and interesting,
i like my college friends and college life,
but i still miss my old friends in secondary school
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER~





2 comments: