Wednesday, September 29, 2010

~Disappointed on myself~

T3, T4 and T5 's results ----------------> FAILED

After I told my mum the results, she asked: " How come you get this kind of result?". I replied: " I also don't know."
My friends asked me:" What's wrong with you?" and I said " I also dont know."

___, I do not pass. ( yes / no)

Which one is the answer? I also don't know.

I can only say that I really study but not enough. It is my fault. I had realize. So I will change my attitude from now. Seriously. It requires action not just words.

Today we had an talk about MIA in college. The speaker's words inspire my mind. The road of accounting is not easy. I chose this road, I will regret or not in the future? I was thinking, since I had chosen so I should not to give up and stick to it. Buck up! I CAN DO IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment